Wednesday 8 February 2017

Double Page Spread Improvements

This is my improved double-page-spread introduction to my interview page. This was improved through my own review and not from the target audience. The main change to this spread is that I have used a completely different image of the cover model, from a recent photoshoot involving him standing in front of a graffiti-covered wall. I prefer this photo because the black-and-white photo, despite conveying an image of darkness and struggle during the cover model's life, didn't match my house style and was too much of a contrast to how colourful my other pages are. I have used the house style on this page as I have implemented a red box with yellow text that says 'Flow Exclusive'. The use of this entices the reader to read on as you cannot read it anywhere else. I have also used a darker shade of red for the title as well as making the two names at the bottom red which makes them stand out more. The darker shade of red resembles blood which connotes to violence, a regular theme in both the upbringing and music of rappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment