Thursday 9 February 2017

Interview Page Improvements


For my interview page, I decided that the photo of my cover model was too small and didn't fit the style of the page as a whole. Therefore, like the double-page spread introduction, I included a photo from a recent photoshoot with the cover model involving him standing in front of a graffiti-covered wall. This time the graffiti in the background is different to create variation. The words 'Fed Up' can be seen next to his head. This relates to the interview as he talks about how he is fed up with the amount of money musicians and actors get paid. The model is looking away from the camera and in a different direction, suggesting that he is thinking about his dreams. I have also added a page number and the website in the bottom-left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment